Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy First Birthday Millie

It is so hard to believe that my baby is turning 1 on Wednesday. Where did the year go? I will post about all her accomplishments and stats after her appointment. I decided to do a low key birthday party with a few friends and then a family party over the Thanksgiving holidays. I chose to do it last weekend since Neely Kate was in town. I wanted her to be a part of Millie's big day and be able to see her friends. Millie got her own personal cookie cake.
She started digging into the icing before I could even get the candle into it.
Her cake matched her invitations. Yummy!

The birthday girl living it up. I made the outfit she was wearing.
I was impressed that the icing washed out of it.


The girls. As Neely Kate says, "There are two red heads here."

Mommy and Neely Kate posing for Mr. Jeff.
He was the photographer/purse watcher. Thanks for helping out.

Mayhem breaks out.

All of Millie's guests got to ride on the carousel. Neely Kate was able to get on her favorite horse and Millie just enjoyed the ride.

Party girls at large!

No comments: