Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Halloween

Yes, I am behind in my blogging but all for good reason. Neely Kate and I dressed up for Halloween at Strollerfit. Neely Kate was Cinderella, as if anything else would do, and I was her fat mouse friend Gus Gus. I am saving the viewing world the scare of a pregnant woman as a mouse. Let's just say that I took the fat mouse look to a whole new level.

After class we took the kiddos to ride on the carousel. I thought this picture was too cute not to capture. They were giddy with anticipation.
Cinderella would only ride on this horse. Its name is Jewel, we have ridden it enough to know, but she thinks it is Cinderella. A true maiden on her horse.

Her knight in shining armor was right by her side.

Getting ready to go trick or treating with out friend Alex. Notice the pumpkin? Neely Kate and her daddy made it together. We could not find her eyes so all Cinderella has only her mouth.



1 comment:

Becca said...

What a cute Cinderrella!