Sunday, November 22, 2009

At Home, At Peace

Thank you cousin Barrett for letting me use your swing. I really like it as does my mommy.
" Buddy's here, Buddy's here!" Neely Kate adores my dad and was screaming his arrival when she saw his truck. Mom has been bumped down a notch but is still above me and Chris.

Neely Kate asked to hold Millie this afternoon. I was not going to turn this down. Yeah for big sisters.
Millie has a bit of jaundice so she is having to get some sun tanning time in. I think this is my favorite picture of her at the moment. She is as long as her lamb right now. How precious she is.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I am just going to comment here for all the posts. NK and Millie are so cute togetehr! The picture of her hugging your dad is too cute. Hope all is settleing in.

Rachel said...

LOVE all the posts, Bethany! Such cute pictures and memorable moments of welcoming Millie! :)