Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 Year Check Up

Neely Kate had her three year check up yesterday, yes I am a few months late in getting it done but it was their first available appointment when I called back in August. The doctor said she was perfect and had had a huge growth spurt over the past year. I could have told him that because of the clothes I have had to purchase. I did enjoy talking to him. I find it interesting that I talk to my doctors about things other than my pregnancy or my child.

Her stats are as follows:
Height: 39.3 inches tall (90-95%)
Weight: 33.2 pounds (75%- She finally moved out of the 25-50%. The Dr said that she was well proportioned.)
They even took her blood pressure which I found to be interesting. I am proud to say she takes after my side of the family. Apparently we like the lower side of normal.
Physical Exam: At
Development: At (with an excellent written beside it on her report card) We went to get pedicures, and she got a manicure, after her Dr appointment. She was such a good girl. My pedicure took a much needed 40 minutes and she sat in her chair with her fingers and toes spread waiting for them to dry. She originally wanted blue, I told her no, then purple. After hardly any convincing, she chose hot pink. I tried to get her to go with a softer shade but I lost that battle. I was OK losing that one since I had won the previous two. She showed everybody today her nails. She even stopped in the middle of her soccer practice to show her coach. What a girl.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Aww, how cute. Man, her hair is getting really long.