
Chris had to hold Neely Kate so that she could see the trains. One of the things that makes her daddy special is that he is tall enough to enable her to see so much more than her mommy could ever try to let her see.
Neely Kate and Chris running through the Square chasing the train.

She had such a busy morning that she slept through our shopping trip together, just the girls. I couldn't let that cute photo opportunity pass me by. Now, if I could just get a penny from very person who looked at her, smiled and made a comment we would not have to pay for her college tuition.
One of the things Neely Kate loves to do when she goes shopping is run through the racks of clothes. What little child doesn't? The only problem for me is that she is soo little that you can not find her. It took Granny and I taking turns watching her while we attempted to shop. Notice how I say attempt. Granny found some things she liked but Neely Kate would just not cooperate. We did have two bowel movements hiding behind clothes, thank you Macy's and Gap. This is something to celebrate with all the issues we have been having for the past few months.
I decided that we all needed to go to Sprinkles for a very yummy cupcake. Neely Kate is a cupcake snob just like my sister is a cookie snob. She will only eat cupcakes if they are either bought from Sprinkles or handmade by us. We bought store ones once and she would not touch them. I can't really blame her. She has a sweet tooth for the good stuff.
Mom and Mary Claire pose for the camera. Neely Kate is too busy eating her/mine (I was good and we shared one) cupcake.
After a busy day of trying, and failing, to get the rest of the holiday shopping done, Neely Kate and Mary Claire cuddle up to watch Frosty the Snowman.

1 comment:
Lauren loves the Lowes race cars, too. If I could get my hands on one of those for StrollerFit, I'd have it made!
Post a Comment