Neely Kate had a big Christmas this year. She got lots of wonderful things and it has really been funny watching her try to decide what to play with. She
tries to play with all of them at the same time. She has been wearing her Cinderella costume while
vacuuming, cooking us dinner, and playing with her princesses and princes in her new castle. She has been wearing her new clothes and taking care of her babies. I loved this Christmas with and Chris, I must have been a really good girl this year because Chris got me a bunch of AWESOME gifts. I need to try to be even better next year. I am having a very hard time trying to decide which pictures to put on here since one of my presents was a really nice digital camera. I took over 80 pictures Christmas Day. This post will be long, just like the other two I posted today, so
I will just add pictures and write a comment or two if needed. I hope everyone had the merriest of Christmases.
Neely Kate in her Cinderella costume. She stayed in it all day until mom and I were able to take it off of her while she took a nap.

An
up close picture of the princess. If you stare at the picture hard enough you can see that Santa kissed her above her left eye. He left his soot behind.

Watching her new movies with Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip.

Playing in her new castle. Every princess needs a castle. Thanks
Goga, Buddy.

Her new happy place.

Santa wrote her a note.
Her spread. Some items have been removed because they needed to either be worn or carried around.

Cinderella has been busy cooking meals for everyone.
Coloring on her new wall covering. Hopefully mommy can cook dinner without interruptions, yeah right.
Cleaning up with her new vacuum.

I got Daniel's baby an outfit that reads Native Texan. He is really big on that for some reason. I knew I had to buy it for him the minute I saw it. Barrett will be one hot little man for sure. I got him another one that says My heart belongs to my Daddy. I am excited to be an aunt. I will be Aunt B, how fun is that.
Neely Kate got a new camera too. She discovered that there are pictures of animals in there and will face the camera on the floor so that she can see them better I guess. It is really funny.
Playing on the couch with mommy. We got her to take off the costume for the princess slippers.
Wii Fit Time
My mom got a Wii Fit from Santa this year and we had a blast playing it, I really want one. Chris and I stayed up until 2 am playing the games together. This is a video game system that is great for couples, except when the husband never lets the wife win. What ever happened to chivalry?

Mom beats Dad at tennis.

Daddy is boxing but what I love about this picture is how Chris is participating in the background.
Chris doing a plank. Now that I know he can do them, why didn't he do one at StrollerFit?
Neely Kate got into the action while everyone was taking a break. She thought she was exercising as well.
Nap Time

3 comments:
Good for you for such long posts to your blog. It's a lot of work to post that many pictures! It's neat to see your traditions and what all Neely Kate got for Christmas!
i am so proud of you! however the nap picture is uncalled for)
She looks so cute and that castle is awsome! I hope you got some really special Christmas gifts this year. The sleeping picture with the dog is classic.
Post a Comment