Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Month in Pictures

Due to December begin crazier than normal, I am just going to post some pictures. None were taken from a real camera but when you are always on the go, the cell phone is the best choice.Putting stickers on the face is always a great time.

Putting shoes on mommy. Mommy had to try on over ten pairs of shoes that evening shopping with Granny and Aunt Krystal.

I am always having to help mommy with the shopping. I just love those little carts but mommy wishes they hadn't invented them. I found this neat hat while shopping and just had to wear it the entire time. Mommy let me get it.I am so excited about my new Christmas tree mommy and daddy picked out. It is beautiful and I can't wait to put on the lights.

I love this tree. It is a lot bigger than me. Merry Christmas, Santa Ho Ho Ho.

My new Christmas outfit. Mommy thought I would be able to wear it more often since we live in Texas and the bottom is bauble pants but she was wrong. I do look really cute in it though.

I wrote a letter to Santa at Macy's and mommy caught me in the act. I hope he got it because my list is full of princess things. My mommy thought I was so adorable.

1 comment:

The Giggling Begins... said...

All so cute! We miss you guys!