Neely Kate and I had a wonderful morning together at Strollerfit. Victoria is having a Total Body Challenge this month. We had to do as many sit-ups, squats and push-ups as we possibly could before our muscles turned into jelly. We will do the same tests again in 6 weeks and check our measurements to see how we have progressed. I did 50/112/30 respectfully. I already met the push up your age challenge. Thank goodness my birthday hasn't hit and that I am still far enough away from 30 to be happy.
Every Saturday after Strollerfit, Neely Kate and I enjoy Starbucks with our friends Gracyn and her mommy. Our meet-up has grown and now we take over the small downstairs area. I guess that is a good thing since Neely Kate and Gracyn like to run around. I do not mind her running around since the mall opens right after class and there really isn't that many people around. NK had the best time today. She was incredibly happy. She was demonstrating for everyone how to squat and squeeze, lunge, and stretch. Victoria got a laugh out of her.
After hanging out with our friends for an hour, Neely Kate and I headed to Walmart for a sandbox and our Mother's Day project materials. As soon as we got home I put together the sandbox. I did save all the excitement for after our 2 and a half hour nap. Yes, you read right, our 2 and a half hour nap. I think she was still tired from running around with her Uncle Daniel and Aunt Ashley at Ashley's parent's house last night. Right after nap, we headed out. Let's just say that the sandbox was a good purchase. She started out on the edge and then worked her way in entirely. I did take video but do not have time to put it in.

After spending an hour in the sandbox, we headed inside for a quick rinse off in the sink and to begin painting. I had her naked because she was painting with fabric paint and not the nice washable one. I did not want to get that all over her clothes. I need to invest in an art smock since she loves to do her artwork and as you will see LOVES to extend her artwork to herself. Once I removed the fabric I gave her some finger paint paper and finger paint. She put the paintbrush into the paint and then went straight to her head. I took the brush away hoping that we would just paint with her fingers like she always does. I was dead wrong. The paper was nothing more than a sheet of paper holding her new hair dye. We went straight from here to the bath tub. I can say it was been a very busy and very dirty day. Just rehashing it in my head is making me very tired again.
Painting her hair.
Up close view of the purple mess.
Neely Kate has found this wrist band that you place money in to hide it and keep it safe. She has found an alternative use for it. It has become her new anklet. Isn't she styling?
Painting her hair.
Up close view of the purple mess.
Neely Kate has found this wrist band that you place money in to hide it and keep it safe. She has found an alternative use for it. It has become her new anklet. Isn't she styling?

No comments:
Post a Comment