Monday, May 26, 2008

Neely Kate Please Forgive Me

for being so much a teacher. I went to Mardels this morning and bought her counting color bears and cups to separate them. She already loves to count, favorite numbers being nine and six, so I thought that I would help her out. She has spent the morning separating the bears by their colors and then we counted how many bears were in each cup. I am thinking this little activity will keep her busy for a while. I am also sure that I will find little bears everywhere. I am beginning to think that we might have school during the summer as well. I am NOT trying to advance my child but teach her the basics that she is already getting on her own. I am reinforcing her knowledge and we are having fun in the process. Nature walks and learning through art here we come. I am a teacher and a mom combined. Like I said earlier, I am apologizing now.

No comments: