Monday, May 26, 2008

I Would Like to Buy a Vowel Please

Chris and I had the news on while we were working in the kitchen. When the news went off, Wheel of Fortune had come on. All of a sudden we heard clapping and cheering from Neely Kate. We quickly realized that she was clapping and cheering along with the crowd. I ran to get the video camera to capture her enthusiasm. If you are wondering about her outfit, no it is not a toga. I make NK popsickles of water and juice. I added a little prune juice to them and did not want that to get all over her bathing suit or her big chair so I used one of Chris's undershirts, tying it back with a ribbon. She refused to let me take it off of her so she wore it all evening. As for the clapping and cheering, it continued all the way through dinner. We let her finish watching it through dinner. A bad habit, yes, but it was so funny we wanted to enjoy it as long as we could.

No comments: