Monday, November 19, 2007

Trip to the Dallas World Aquarium



Chris and I took Neely Kate to the Dallas World Aquarium. She had a blast once she decided to wake up. She made kiss faces at every fish and wanted to walk everywhere. I have a feeling that she will be leached to me like I was to my mom. There was one large tank that she was especially fascinated with. We spent forever there. Fish, fish, fish. She made fish faces at them and followed them continuously. Chris and I had the best time laughing at her and enjoying all her "comments" about what she saw. The sharks were not that interesting to her. When it was time to go she refused to sit in her stroller. She had to walk the entire way to the car. If you have never been to the Dallas World Aquarium then you have no clue the long winding entry. Little Miss Independent. Her Travis traits were shining through with a lot of Mary Claire loudness. It was a fun outing but I think the zoo is more our thing.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excited to see your blog up and going. It will be nice to keep in touch more.

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see her!