Wednesday, November 28, 2007
25%/90%/75%
Neely Kate went in today for her 15 month checkup. I am proud to say that she finally weighs over 20 pounds. We can officially turn her car seat around (I won't mention that it was already turned around since she was 12 months). She offical weight is 21.3 pounds making her fit in the 25% for her age. She is still tall measuring at 31.8 inches (90%). My dad should be proud. If she keeps this up nothing will fit. This is my problem. She needs 18-24 months in length and anywhere from 9-18 months in size. Some of her 9 months clothes still fit. I am glad her head is not as large. I want her to be smart and all but not big headed. :) Her head size is 18.3 inches. She went from 90% to 75%. The doctor enjoyed visiting with us. She played the entire time and impressed him with all her words and movements. She danced and jumped and spun his stool around. The only upsetting moment was when she got her three shots but that ended after a whopping 5 seconds. Once she got her sticker she wanted to stay and play. I had to entice her with another sticker just to get her to walk out of the office and to the car. Our next visit is not until February and no shots that time. Yeah! We are off to try and get the little red head to sleep aat a decent hour tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment