Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finding the Perfect Tree

We went out to find the perfect tree Saturday like we do every year after Black Friday. It was rainy and extremely cold. Needless to say I did not spend a lot of time antagonizing over it. I actually allowed Chris to choose it. I must say he did a nice job. Neely Kate wanted to ealk around everywhere. I am so glad I decided to dress her in her lined jeans. She was having the best time walking through the aisles. Everytime she touched a tree she would reply "ouch". Too bad that won't stick in her mind. After 30 minutes, we packed up our tree and a bunch of leftover branches and headed home. Neely Kate was placed in her crib so that Chris and i could set up the huge tree. I am glad for high ceilings. Our 8-9 foot tree takes up half the living room. Let's see how long it lasts.


No comments: