My first post ever! How exciting. I have always wanted to find a way to connect with family and friends without having to send out a massive email. Neely Kate does so many things that it is impossible to call everyone. Now I can post and people can check in as they wish. I am also looking forward to just talking about anything and nothing.
We recently went home to Alabama to watch Alabama play Tennessee. It was the best trip. We got to see all our family and enjoy a college football game. Neely Kate was decked out in her game day attire. Her squeeky shoes made for a great show. i had a lot of fun getting to experience a game unlike the ones at Samford. Neely Kate liked the band and walking by the stadium. She ate her first meal ever in a fraternity house. Let me just say that that had better be her last meal in a fraternity house for an extremely long time. Neely Kate I hope you enjoyed it! Alabama beat the Vols. Thank goodness for that or else Chris would have been in a foul mood for the rest of the day and I would have been stuck with him.

2 comments:
Ya'll are so darn cute!
love yah
Lindsay
I am impressed Bethany, this is a big step for you-ha ha. Love you and miss you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Love,
Carrie
Post a Comment