Here is our weekend in review since I have not posted in a while. Let's start with Friday. I had a minor surgery on Friday afternoon on my right wrist so that has made a few things difficult, like typing. It is one reason I have not posted. Chris has had to learn how to wash my hair in the kitchen sink and put my hair in a pony tail. Thank goodness his Granny and Aunt Deedie are in town because they have taken over for him.
Saturday was StrollerFit's National Picnic supported by Hormel. It was fun. I did what I could because of the sugery. The children attempted to do their own version of Strollerfit. It was so funny. I bought Neely Kate a stroller and she loves it. She will push it all over the house. I thought she was going to do an awesome job pushing her baby around. Boy was I wrong! She would rather run around than take care of her baby. I have posted a video of the event. There was a balloon house that she was really interested in. There is video there too but it will have to be another post. I will need to finish this post later. She needs a bath and to go to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment