Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Asleep On Her Own!

It has finally happened. Neely Kate went to sleep on her own in her big girl bed. I was still in the room, rocking in the chair enjoying the dark and quiet. Maybe things are starting to get better in the sleep department. Now that she is going to sleep in the toddler bed I need to try to keep her there when she wakes up at night. She was up twice lastnight giving me only ten minutes in between. I figured out the problem which was a bird outside her window that apparently had its days and nights mixed up. The only way she and I were going to get any sleep was for her to sleep with us. I am so glad she likes to cuddle!

The using the big girl potty is becoming more successful as well. Everytime I place her on the potty she uses it. She does not ask to go and I have to place her on the potty because she will not use it when it sits on the floor, but she is starting to tell me and the sitter when she is soiled. Progress, right?

No comments: