
I had big fears of Neely Kate falling out of her baby bed and landing on her head, this would not be such a fear if she was not a jumping monkey. Some moms on Mamavice adviced me to go ahead and put her in a toddler bed. I took their advice and the fears are gone. Chris took the front of her crib off since we have a lifetime crib. She loves thinking she is a big girl. We have made it a week as a "big girl" but staying in the bed is now the problem we have to overcome. At least using the potty is easier.

5 comments:
What a big girl!
Not only is the baby bed gone, but I suspect there is some feeling that the baby is gone too! Neely Kate is a big girl!
Wow, what a big girl :)
No baby bed, no baby anymore.
bennett has a bed that is similar to that one! neely kate is getting so big!
Post a Comment