Friday, February 4, 2011

Febuary Snow

Here we go again. Snow Days! We have been stuck at home for four days. At least today there was snow so we could get outside. We did walk to McDonald's yesterday just to get out. The driveway is nothing but a sheet of inch thick ice. Food is running low. I am going to have to try to break up the ice again today so we can venture out to the grocery store tomorrow. I am done Mom. This is the only place I can go without falling into the snow.
Mom, I can't see me legs. She did not last long after this picture.

So sweet all bundled up.

She didn't stay clean long.

All dressed for the Arctic air.

This is what we woke up to.
It is still snowing so we got 6 inches when only an inch was predicted.

1 comment:

Becca said...

She looks so cute!! I hope your drive way has melted a bit so you can get to the store.