Two dear friends and I participated in the Big D Climb January 29 in support of Leukemia. We climbed one of the tallest buildings in downtown Dallas, a total of 52 flights of winding stairs. My biggest complaint, no air in the stairway. I was able to run the first 7 at a fast pace but due to the way the stairs were the first few flights and the couple that was barely moving at flight 7 I had to walk. I did keep a strong pace the rest of the climb slowing at times. I wish I had done better but I was able to finish without stopping. My time, 14:59. Not to shabby. This is our picture after the climb. We look great if you ask me.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Big D Climb
Two dear friends and I participated in the Big D Climb January 29 in support of Leukemia. We climbed one of the tallest buildings in downtown Dallas, a total of 52 flights of winding stairs. My biggest complaint, no air in the stairway. I was able to run the first 7 at a fast pace but due to the way the stairs were the first few flights and the couple that was barely moving at flight 7 I had to walk. I did keep a strong pace the rest of the climb slowing at times. I wish I had done better but I was able to finish without stopping. My time, 14:59. Not to shabby. This is our picture after the climb. We look great if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment