One of the high lights of the trip was dinner at Cinderella's castle. Neely Kate was so excited to get going and was a perfect angel. She made sure that I had her dress ready along with her Cinderella bow. I had to make Millie an outfit since they didn't have princess dresses in her size. She had to be Belle because that is what I could find at the fabric store, luckily she was a cute Belle.
We got pictures with Cinderella first and then waited for our family, the "World Benton Family" to be called. As we waited we found Gus Gus and
Jack Jack hanging out on the banister.The princess was in her element. Once again, these pictures are in reverse order.

Neely Kate holding hers and Millie's wand in front of the Cinderella stained glass window after dinner.

My oh so fabulous dessert. I had to give Neely Kate mt chocolate Mickey.

Neely Kate's dessert.
Raspberry Sherbet with a chocolate crown.
I think she lived off chocolate that week.

Millie hanging out with daddy and Uncle Bake before dessert.

Neely Kate making a wish on her star during the wishing ceremony.
I am sure Chris was thinking oh dear.

Neely Kate with Ariel. Ariel was excited to see another red head princess.

Millie with Belle. Belle loved Millie's dress so much that she
requested a picture with her and gave her a kiss on the head.
Maybe Belle will be her favorite princess as Cinderella is already taken.

Neely Kate's turn with Belle.

Sleeping "Booty' stopped by to say hi and sign autographs.

Neely Kate and Jasmine. It was a good thing that we watched
Aladdin before we left so that she would know who she was.

The back to the menu. Every detail was awesome.

Me and my princesses.

Both girls got to see Cinderella. It was hard to get Millie to look at the camera. She captivated everyone at the castle. All eyes were on us during this picture.

Neely Kate's proudest moment!

Waiting for the bus to pick us up for dinner. This is the best picture of Millie's "dress".

Can you tell she is excited?
No comments:
Post a Comment