
I put Millie in her
exasaucer for the first time yesterday. She absolutely loved it. I had to place a blanket in front of her and in the back of her. We need to get more batteries for it so she can get the whole effect.

I also let Millie prop up in the shopper cover at Target yesterday. Millie thinks this is much better than having to stay in her car seat. I like it to because I can lay her flat and place the pillow in front of the wholes. She, however, is just like her big sister in that she talked and sang throughout the entire shopping trip. If you know me, that was a two hour trip.

She finally fell asleep when we got to the check out lane. I think she is so cute here. She really loves to cuddle with her
lambie.
1 comment:
She looks so big sitting there!!
Post a Comment