Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just Neely Kate

Here are some photos I took of Neely Kate on my phone. Sorry for the sideways picture but I had to capture her "looking fabulous for the ball". We were going to the mall and this is what she decided she needed to wear. Please notice her heels and designer shades. The attitude matched the picture to a "t". I asked her the other day if she was three or thirteen, her response, thirteen. Oh dear. Please start saying your prayers that she and I survive her teen years early.
Going to Fine Arts Night at my school. More pictures of that to come soon.

Mary Claire went to the cabbage patch place in Atlanta and adopted Neely Kate a cabbage patch kid. Her name is Nancy Claire and Neely Kate loves her. This night in particular, Neely Kate fell asleep sniffing the baby, she smelled really good. I thought this picture was extremely sweet.

Neely Kate was hiding from the monsters. I am getting pretty tired of the monsters. At least she does not have a true fear of them at night.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Lol!!! Love the miss thang picture. She looks too cute sleeping with her CP kid.