Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Millie

February was a crazy busy month. I only took a few pictures of the girls and those were with my camera. We did get some pictures of the girls at the park. I will post those as soon as Millie will nap long enough.

Here are a few things new about Millie.

1. She loves to smile and has started to laugh. I seem to be the only one to get the laughter but that is fine with me.
2. She tries to sit up and would much rather be in the sitting position, in my arms that is. She doesn't want to miss anything. She follows Neely Kate around with her eyes and then tells me all about what Neely Kate is doing. She can roll on her side but not all the way over. I can wait several more months for that.
3. She is still taking the pacifier but would rather chew on her hands now that she has discovered them. She can fit her entire hand in her mouth, I guess she gets the big mouth from me. The paci is still our friend and I plan on keeping it that way. 4. We travel with her lambie everywhere. She pulls it close to her and I have even caught her "kissing" it.
5. I am sad that the olympics are over as she loved watching them, esp. during her bath.

1 comment: