Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baker Neely Kate

One of my dad's partner's wife invited Neely Kate to go decorate cupcakes with her girls. This was an offer I could not refuse since I look for things like this to do with Neely Kate and one day will with Millie. I took the girls to Snickerdoodles before heading out to the beach. She was soo excited to get to, one, decorate cupcakes as she loves to bake, and two, she got to play with "the girls my friends". I need to find a place like this in Dallas. After writing her name on her box and putting on her baking clothes, Neely Kate had to put the icing on her cupcake. The first cupcake on the menu was a monkey. The others were a chef, an Easter bunny and three free choice.
Her finished monkey. I quickly learned that I was not to help her and that my opinion of her creations were not important. Only Baker Paul and his opinion mattered.

Millie got to go but had to stay in her car seat. She slept through the whole thing. This was great since she is a social butterfly and would have demanded to be a part.

My bakerNeely Kate's cupcakes, mickey mouse, Easter bunny, princess, monkey, chef, and through the sprinkles on because we are out of time. She was extremely proud of her work.

Neely Kate and baker Paul.

No comments: