Millie had her two month appointment three weeks ago. We have been so busy I haven't even looked at blogs since my last post.
Millie has really changed in the past few weeks. She is no longer my itty bitty baby which makes me so sad. I want her to take her time growing up and stay my little baby longer than Neely Kate did. I think Millie has other ideas though.
Weight: 9.0 pounds (10-25%)
Height: 22 inches (50%)
Head: 15 inches (50%)
Physical Exam; A plus
Development: A plus Excellent!! Social
Shots: DTaP, Hib, Polio, PCV, Rota
Dr. Nail really enjoyed Millie. They had a conversation her entire appointment. Neely Kate stood right next to him watching his every move. She is such a protective big sister.
Millie's loves at this point in her life.
Millie has really changed in the past few weeks. She is no longer my itty bitty baby which makes me so sad. I want her to take her time growing up and stay my little baby longer than Neely Kate did. I think Millie has other ideas though.
Weight: 9.0 pounds (10-25%)
Height: 22 inches (50%)
Head: 15 inches (50%)
Physical Exam; A plus
Development: A plus Excellent!! Social
Shots: DTaP, Hib, Polio, PCV, Rota
Dr. Nail really enjoyed Millie. They had a conversation her entire appointment. Neely Kate stood right next to him watching his every move. She is such a protective big sister.
Millie's loves at this point in her life.
- swing but would rather be held
- loves to face out or be held at the left shoulder
- her lambie, she hugs it and kisses it now
- the sleepy wrap (I love it to!)
- to spit up (How many outfit changes does a girl need?)
- her bath time
- to snuggle at night
- StrollerFit
- to talk and talk and talk
- her big sister
- listen to books at night with me and Neely Kate
- her hanging toys
- paci
- blanket
Millie does not like
- her car seat
- no attention paid to her
- things over her eyes

1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting and she is almost 3 months old!
Post a Comment