Friday, June 12, 2009
Beach Beauty
Neely Kate and I are on our annual summer trip to the beach. This is our little tradition to celebrate the end of the school year and a two month span of girl time. Daddy does not get to come. He does join us the week after for a summer vacation as a family. He does not get neglected. Neely Kate has been talking about the beach for weeks so apparently she needs it as much as I do.
Neely Kate loved the sand the best. Her favorite thing to do was grab hand fulls of sand and either throw the sand into the water or fill up her sea shell bucket. My dad joined us for our girls' trip to the beach and lucky for him, he had to hold the sand and participate in the throwing festivities.
I LOVE this picture. She is placing, you guessed it, sand in her special bucket. I finally dumped the sand out and showed her that the sea shells went best in the bucket. We used the shells to decorate a "special box" to keep all her many shells in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She looks so cute!!!! I hope you all are having a great time.
She looks adorable in her swimsuit. How fun!!!
Post a Comment