Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's Day Party

I hosted the Stroller Friends playdate at my house on Valentine's Day. There were 12 children with their mommies at my house. We ate lunch, let me just tell you that working moms know how to bring a spread, decorated valentines and valentine bags and passed out our valentines. Neely Kate had worked very hard writing her name all over them and then stuffing them with mini m&ms. We had a bunch of fun and I have really enjoyed the friends I have made and the fun we have had together. I am looking forward to our mommy and baby weekend getaway and it is not until July.

The aftermath

Digging in into the fun.

Busy playing on the "jump-o-pin".

In Rella's castle.

I am such a teacher. We lined up the decorated bags and all the children got to drop their valentines into everyone's bag. Neely Kate wanted to carry her's around with her. She is obsessed with her "happy valentine's day" and has to pull them out daily to read what her friends said.


So much so that she had to take them to go teetee potty.

Watch out mommy! My boyfriend is in my room and we are playing house. Don't worry. We left the door open so you can watch us.

No comments: