
Neely Kate was the Christmas Princess. She had the difficult task of passing out the presents. Did you know that if you pass out the presents you have to wait to open up your own?

Uncle Bake and Aunt
Deedie made Millie this rocking chair for Christmas. I love it and so does she. I have said this numerous times, but everyone needs an Aunt
Deedie and an Uncle Bake. They are truly talented.

Millie and Aunt Krystal

Millie really wanted to write with that pen. Neely Kate had done nothing wrong but from looking at this picture you would never know.
I have a feeling that Millie is going to try to get her sister in trouble often.


The Christmas hat gang

Just the guys drinking eggnog from their moose mugs.

I want in.

Neely Kate showing Granny and Krystal her cookies she made with
Aunt
Deedie and Uncle Bake.

Hi

In her special apron before making her "
BAM" cookies.

Sweet baby.
1 comment:
The moose mugs crack me up. Reminds me of "Christmas Vacation" with the Griswolds (spelling?)
Post a Comment