
Neely Kate thought she needed to take a nap, so she crawled up into this couch at Pier 1. At least it was not a made bed like the last time she did this at Pottery Barn Kids.

Mom and I took Neely Kate to the American Girl Cafe for lunch after we picked up mom from the airport. It was such a fun girly place. Neely Kate picked from the Bitty menu, she only eats a bitty amount so it was perfect. She loved the star napkin rings/cookie cutters and stacked them the whole time. We managed not having to buy a doll but I think Santa might place an order. I will definitely do this again but will need to drag my sister along. She won't admit it but would love to go.

It all went down form here. I bought the cheap Cinderella dress at Target for Neely Kate to place dress up with. I did not know, but should have, how hard it would be to pry the dress off her body as she screams, "No skin the rabbit!", my family's saying for take off your shirt. I would also have to pry it out of her little hands. I should have just let her wear it out to dinner but I am not ready for that yet. I did buy her the Cinderella costume from the Disney store for Christmas. I know, I should let her be her favorite thing for Halloween but this is the last one that I can control and she is going to be Pebbles, that is if mom can find the costume she made my sister at the same age.
Showing off her grill.

I am not too sure about this. Do you see the scissors? Mom, I do not have much to cut! So what if it is beginning to look stringy like yours does. I need it!
I think it is going to be OK mommy. Just keep telling me I look like a princess.

Watching Lady and the Tramp while holding her new hairbrush.

Getting her Princess stars after her haircut.
My big girl after her haircut. She is attached to that brush. Good thing mom was able to hide it from her for her stocking.

2 comments:
thank goodness. poor baby and that hair!! anyways, i think the pebbles outfit may be in the attic:/. if you do that you need to get out my pic. oh and another thing, there will be no dragging to the american girl store, i will gladly go:)
Her haircut looks cute. Glad to see an update! Here's to hoping that October is a trillion times better than September. ;)
Post a Comment